got anything you're aiming to do this year?

LRangerR

Local Legend
This year I plan to take care of my mental health, which is troubled. Besides starting to do theater and start studying psychology before entering college (two years left to finish high school). And at least start writing my original romance, and develop my fantasy universe.
I think everyone's mental health has been severely tested this past year. I hope you're able to start your projects, good luck!

I also have the goal of reading more. I'm disappointed in the fact that I have my Kindle set up, and a book loaded yet I have barely touched it 🙄 I could easily blame the streamers that I follow but I think it's simply a matter of settling down in bed with my phone versus picking up the Kindle.

I'd also like to clear some of my backlog of games, and I've started to do so albeit slowly. I am focusing on Black Flag currently and juggling that with ESO.

A long term goal of mine is to get some plants and develop a green thumb. I'm rather bad at forgetting to check on things like that so I haven't pursued that much, however I am feeling a stronger desire to work with plants recently so maybe this year will be the year.

Potatoes

Farmer
I've also been trying to do more reading. I'm currently reading Vegetables: A Biography by Evelyne Bloch-Dano, and I finished
Venus and Aphrodite: A Biography of Desire by Bettany Hughes about a month ago (which is a really good start to the year for me). I also want to get back into writing some, and continuing to work on not feeling self conscious about my art (or making comics mostly). I also have huge list of video games I want to play, including my itch the play Earthbound again which I get every few years :wink:

Lauren1593

Tiller
I think everyone's mental health has been severely tested this past year. I hope you're able to start your projects, good luck!
Some real-life Shanes people I know got into drinking again, my Dad included. Had some tense moments here when I stopped him from taking the car when hammered. Things have improved since thankfully.

My own mental health was never great (gender dysphoria and depression is a daily fight), though the pandemic didn’t really alter things much as I tended to be an introvert anyway, though it prived an unexpected boon for financials as I was able to kill off my car debt early, have some money invested into stocks, and fund a new camera for photography, as I’d like to do so on a professional basis.

Funny enough, I owned Stardew Valley on Steam for several years already (as a birthday gift for my sister), it wasn’t until last March that I really played it (on Mobile). That was probably what really helped with mental health when I was off work for awhile.

joepeter00

Newcomer
Good Question. I aimed and planned many things that I have to be done. I wanted to learn advanced web development courses. I wanted to polish my development skills. I wanted to make a very informative site. I hope my wishes come true and I learn all the related courses.