Forest Farm Good Dog Farm

Potatoes

Farmer
Hey I haven’t been on the forums in like a million years (I hope you are all doing great)
Here’s a couple of shots of an old farm that I went back to recently.

E65D7CF0-EFE8-4C8A-B645-8BEDFED01454.png

Flower and Honey Garden

14E1848E-A4B6-4041-8523-5A1B6336453B.png

Greenhouse

0F3E0554-F985-41AF-A74A-416EBBF05BE1.png

Current Spring Garden (I like gardens that do all the work for me)

95EC6A62-46D6-4216-91EB-B82CB7FB4522.png

Lots of goodies ready!

Odin

Staff member
I know it's not efficient, but I really like how you set up your greenhouse with a path in the middle. I don't know if I've ever seen that before!
Hey I haven’t been on the forums in like a million years (I hope you are all doing great)
Good to see you around again! I've been well, and I hope you have been too.

Potatoes

Farmer
I know it's not efficient, but I really like how you set up your greenhouse with a path in the middle. I don't know if I've ever seen that before!

Good to see you around again! I've been well, and I hope you have been too.
I'm doing good, just keeping busy. I've never set my greenhouse that way up before, for a while it was just bare in the middle with nothing cause I was trying to think of what to do with it and one day just laid down some path :laugh:

crosshill

Newcomer
Here’s a couple of shots of an old farm that I went back to recently.

View attachment 6671
Flower and Honey Garden

View attachment 6672
Greenhouse

View attachment 6673
Current Spring Garden (I like gardens that do all the work for me)

View attachment 6674
Lots of goodies ready!
im yoinking that dirt/stone pattern, i like it a lot and was running out of weird flooring ideas

Alya

Greenhorn
How does one get the trees on the outside of the garden greenhouse like that? I couldn't do it

Lew Zealand

Helper
How does one get the trees on the outside of the garden greenhouse like that? I couldn't do it
You should be able to plant them in a ring around the outside edge. You'll need to space them properly in order for them to grow, otherwise they may just stay as saplings. I don't know if it prevents you from planting them but it may, and if that's the way it works, then having other things surrounding the perimeter of your Greenhouse may be why you couldn't plant them. Try removing those things (if they're there), then planting and growing the Trees to maturity, and then replacing your Pathing/Machines, etc. back into your Greenhouse.

Here are the recommended plant tiles to maximize your number of Fruit Trees in the Greenhouse: