Golden walnuts

LucarioLover13

Newcomer
I'm new here, so I'm hoping this is the right place to post. I'm trying to find all 130 golden walnuts. I'm currently at 129.

The parrot says hidden in the pages of a journal. I have gone back to the places of journal scraps 4, 6 & 10 but already have those walnuts.

I have already completed the note mentioning the mermaid, and the one in a tree by the volcano (one the slingshot is needed).

I have tried /recountnuts but nothing happens after typing it in. I'm playing on Nintendo switch.

Thanks

imnvs

Local Legend
I'm new here, so I'm hoping this is the right place to post. I'm trying to find all 130 golden walnuts. I'm currently at 129.

The parrot says hidden in the pages of a journal. I have gone back to the places of journal scraps 4, 6 & 10 but already have those walnuts.

I have already completed the note mentioning the mermaid, and the one in a tree by the volcano (one the slingshot is needed).

I have tried /recountnuts but nothing happens after typing it in. I'm playing on Nintendo switch.
If the parrot is telling you that you're missing a walnut, the /recountnuts command won't fix anything.

You've mentioned the walnut from 3, 4, 6, and 10... but the parrot tells you you're still missing one of them. I dunno, compadre, but without using the checkup, the only thing I can think to do is recommend going 1 by 1 through the walnuts as listed on the wiki until you find the one you're missing. I know it'll be tedious, but there's not much else to do. Obviously, though, I would suggest double and triple checking the ones from the journal scraps, since that's what the parrot says.