Switch Golden Walnut Help

Tcb720

Greenhorn
Hello there! I desperately need help with finding the last golden walnut. I am a single player on Switch. I think my game might be bugged because the parrot is telling me “one hidden in the west” but ive done EVERYTHING there is to do there. Ive found all the hidden ones, the slime ones, farming, fishing, and all of the puzzles/quests. I even tried to do the /recountnuts thing and NOTHING. Im not sure what else I can do. Any and all help will Be appreciated

Njin

Planter
Yeah just had the same problem . /recount nuts did nothing for me left me perplexed as I thought I couldn't possibly have missed one . didn't actually know about the parrot sooner but sure enough to the north he said . I rechecked a video of all the nuts to the north and sure enough I found it . the one on the bush path is a common one that people don't have (Above farm house right of parrot express) there is also one nearby with a path to it between that bridge leading from that hard wood slime area and the parrot express that leads you on a cliff above the island farm house. It is kind of hidden in plain sight near the top of the obelisk . also one near walnut room along the coast I think?.? (Could be wrong but sounds right) I think the parrot would say if you need a journal scrap to get it if that was the case... so I would just recheck that you have all of those and checked them spots . double check, triple check I'm sure you'll find it find it Good luck:)