Windows Golden Walnut 129/130 Help please!

Komainu

Newcomer
Hey! First time posting here and started playing stardew valley again after a few years since release.

I finally reached Ginger Island, found all the golden walnuts except one apparently... It says I've only found 129 out of 130?? I assume I shook the walnut bush but it flew out of bounds (I wasn't paying attention) then continued with my game to the next day. I looked around everywhere on the web and the forums here and some say the solution is "/recountnuts"(keeps giving me 13 nuts and the counter is still 129/130) or spawn it in with Marnie's animals "[73]" or changing the games code to show "130 Golden nuts found", but in the end it still shows as 129 out of 130 at Mr Qi's perfection checklist...

I even checked Stardew checker to see what walnut I was missing... And it was the walnut bush at the tiger slime grove, which was empty, so I probably shook it already and didn't see the counter go up.

Is the only way to get the last nut that flew out of bounds is through the Joja parrot? And if that's the case, is there any consequences for paying the Joja bird?(Like not being able to achieve perfection on this play-through?)

Thank you for your time ;w;b

golden wallnut SDV.png

empyrealelan

Farmhand
Hi! I am having the exact same issue! The Parrot in Leo's Hut is telling me there is 1 golden walnut left in on the west side of the Island, and Stardew Checkup is stating that it is the one behind the mahogany tree in the Tiger Slime area, yet I have already collected that one before and there is not one there!

I am going to subscribe to this thread and hope that there is a explanation and fix for this.