Go get a job

I am wondering, on the issue of store owners, maybe if your pet catches them trying to short change you they get a scratch. It'll be a win-win scenario the pets keep you from being short changed (win) and Harvey gets more business (win). Plus it could open up new dialogue, hey Morris what are the bandages for???
Oh, and the pet would have a utilitarian job....

I am wondering, on the issue of store owners, maybe if your pet catches them trying to short change you they get a scratch. It'll be a win-win scenario the pets keep you from being short changed (win) and Harvey gets more business (win). Plus it could open up new dialogue, hey Morris what are the bandages for???
Oh, and the pet would have a utilitarian job....
I am skeptical: this seems to me to be something against the spirit of the game.

p.s.: my post was regarding the store owners trying to short change you - I added the quote

Last edited:
That's why I didn't suggest the dog to be a guard. Cats pouncing on slimes and tunnelers seems normalized as the slimes generally speaking aren't even considered animals but some sort of plant/fungus and tunnelers are the only mouse in game that isn't bigger than the cat and/or tool users