Give me a suggestion

Lew Zealand

Helper
Sleep every day for 30 years to accumulate Meteors for some complementary coloring and texture. Then build some Slime Hutches and raise Purple Slimes. Then cross them with Tiger Slimes to see how close to lavender you get. Put out some Small Crystals or Amethyst and see how many go missing over time and note whether Abby is a little happier than usual. She *says* she no longer explores the old farm but.......?

Later on in town...

Lewis: "Pink fluttering petals and leaves? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the Ferngill Republic? Localized entirely within your Northwest Quadrant?"
Farmer: "Yes."
Lewis: "May I see them?"
Farmer: "No."

Last edited:
Sleep every day for 30 years to accumulate Meteors for some complementary coloring and texture. Then build some Slime Hutches and raise Purple Slimes. Then cross them with Tiger Slimes to see how close to lavender you get. Put out some Small Crystals or Amethyst and see how many go missing over time and note whether Abby is a little happier than usual. She *says* she no longer explores the old farm but.......?

Later on in town...

Lewis: "Pink fluttering petals and leaves? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the Ferngill Republic? Localized entirely within your Northwest Quadrant?"
Farmer: "Yes."
Lewis: "May I see them?"
Farmer: "No."
Of course, a good idea especially with regard to meteors. However, the process of getting the meteorites to the fields will likely take years to properly execute.