Ginger island

miaozebub

Newcomer
Most of the questions about this I've seen were from 2 years ago. I'm playing on android 1.5.6 I believe according to my app store and I've completed the whole CC but still no mail from Willy. Has the specific update reached mobile yet or am I just losing my marbles? I really wanted to see ginger island :((

Bawby

Planter
I was searching all around to help a guy out and I saw none other than @FilthyGorilla on the Steam community thread!
Anyways, 1.5 should be there for you. How many days has it been since Community Center completion? You gotta wait a couple days before the letter gets to you.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I was searching all around to help a guy out and I saw none other than @FilthyGorilla on the Steam community thread!
Anyways, 1.5 should be there for you. How many days has it been since Community Center completion? You gotta wait a couple days before the letter gets to you.
I am omnipresent to be fair

Unfortunately not really but I am most places when it comes to stardew 😆

Ereo

Helper
Most of the questions about this I've seen were from 2 years ago. I'm playing on android 1.5.6 I believe according to my app store and I've completed the whole CC but still no mail from Willy. Has the specific update reached mobile yet or am I just losing my marbles? I really wanted to see ginger island :((
is there a door next to Willy? What happens when you try to enter?