Solved Game takes forever to load to the point i can't play

aaaxd

Newcomer
Usually it doesn't take too much time to launch the game but recently it's been taking like 10 minutes to launch, once it does tho the game freezes when i click "load game" and i have to wait some minutes more, when it loads the screen and i try to open my world the game is stuck in the loading black screen, i've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it doesn't work. Please help me

Hiya! Try this, assuming not game pass since it doesn't have one
On Steam: In your library, right-click Stardew Valley and select Properties... > Betas > then "compatibility" under the dropdown.
On GOG: From the game's page, click the settings icon > Manage installation > Configure... > then "compatibility" under the Beta channels dropdown.

deuxice

Greenhorn
On Steam: In your library, right-click Stardew Valley and select Properties... > Betas > then "compatibility" under the dropdown.
On GOG: From the game's page, click the settings icon > Manage installation > Configure... > then "compatibility" under the Beta channels dropdown.
oh my god you just saved my life. my loading screen takes like half an hour just to get in to my farm. i don't know how to thank you enough.

agaregj

Newcomer
I have been looking for a solution for a week now, thanks

asterics

Newcomer
I just made an account just to thank you. THANK YOU SO MUCH. My game was unplayable, this saved me.