Game Suggestions forum blank

imnvs

Local Legend
If I go to the Game Suggestions forum, it's blank. It also shows as "Forums > Support" which seems wrong.
Screenshot 2023-12-31 073014.png

Odin

Staff member
The was a spam account posting earlier, if you hit "ignore" on that account and most of their posts where in this section, I believe it would end up looking like this. I've banned that account now though, so let me know if that issue is still happening.

Odin

Staff member
Yeah, I think this is just an unfortunately side effect of the "ignore" function, ideally it would load in the next however-many threads to cover the space of the hidden ones. Maybe something to look into on our end.

imnvs

Local Legend
Yeah, I think this is just an unfortunately side effect of the "ignore" function, ideally it would load in the next however-many threads to cover the space of the hidden ones. Maybe something to look into on our end.
Maybe the authors of the forum code can come up with a solution? I know that isn't you guys, and you're working with the tools available. I was able to access all the threads in that section from the "New Posts" function, so it wasn't debilitating, just weird/frustrating.