iOS Game stuck on saving screen

wildandblue

Sodbuster
It happens to me many times and it’s randomly and I’m using the Regular Version of the game
One idea is to save your farm save file to another source temporarily such as iCloud or an external drive, and then delete and reinstall the game. If you delete the game before saving your farm save file, it will delete it along with the game.

You can find your farm save file in the Files app > On My iPhone (or On My iPad) > Stardew Valley. It's important to confirm your farm save file has been saved to another location before deleting and reinstalling the game.

If you need more details or help doing this before you delete the game, just let us know.

It might be helpful too to know which version of Stardew Valley you're running. Is it 1.5.6.39? You can find the version number by tapping on the question mark icon on the loading screen.

Kuroyukki0118

Greenhorn
One idea is to save your farm save file to another source temporarily such as iCloud or an external drive, and then delete and reinstall the game. If you delete the game before saving your farm save file, it will delete it along with the game.

You can find your farm save file in the Files app > On My iPhone (or On My iPad) > Stardew Valley. It's important to confirm your farm save file has been saved to another location before deleting and reinstalling the game.

If you need more details or help doing this before you delete the game, just let us know.

It might be helpful too to know which version of Stardew Valley you're running. Is it 1.5.6.39? You can find the version number by tapping on the question mark icon on the loading screen.
I’m using the current version for Ios but thanks for the advice, I hope Concernedape fix the bugs