Issue Game screen crash/goes black after full day/when trying to save a game

Thanks for the log.

Seems to be some shipping related error.
Code:
18:04:52    TRACE    Better Chests    ====================================== Main Config
BetterShippingBin: True

18:25:01    ERROR    game    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at StardewValley.ShipObjective.OnItemShipped(Farmer farmer, Item item, Int32 shipped_price) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 2077
   at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9158
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
I see you have Better Chests with the "BetterShippingBin" activated. Can you try disabling it, and see if that works.

hm, thanks for looking! but I disabled the better shipping bin and it is still occurring..

Sorry, for the late reply.

Thanks for trying that, and the new log. I'm not sure; I did some googling, and I do see a recent post with the same error as you.
This one, a vanilla game error:

They're reporting an error with the mini-shipping bin though. Have you been using any of those?

You may also want to try removing PyTK.

windsorwoman

Greenhorn
Hi!!

I tried renoving pytk and a lot of stuff went away, but i did not try saving off of no pytk. I also disabled all of my mods and tried saving and it worked so I at least know that my save isn't corrupted forever.. I have played through that day multiple different ways and it always crashes so I don't know where the issue lies. I may have to try disabling mods one at a time and try saving until I find it..

Sorry, for the late reply.

Thanks for trying that, and the new log. I'm not sure; I did some googling, and I do see a recent post with the same error as you.
This one, a vanilla game error:

They're reporting an error with the mini-shipping bin though. Have you been using any of those?

You may also want to try removing PyTK.

windsorwoman

Greenhorn
fixed it!!

Well I found the error... cannot put event items into any other shipping bin than the original one no matter how it is configured. I kept putting it in the one closest to my greenhouse lol!

fixed it!!

Well I found the error... cannot put event items into any other shipping bin than the original one no matter how it is configured. I kept putting it in the one closest to my greenhouse lol!
Oh, interesting. Nice work figuring that out!
That'll be something to look out for then. And, hopefully, it'll be patched in the upcoming 1.6 update.

despair

Greenhorn
same issue pls help me, everything in my log is okay just don't get it why the app crash itself and I think its because of Pytk. Everytime I changed the manifest json pytk version 1.23.2 to 1.24.0 game is smooth but my other Ja mods are invincible like it's still there but the image is not appearing. help me