Mac Game Crash if you drop items out of mini shipping bin

CandyNim

Farmhand
Hello! I'm running into a crash where when I put items into a mini-shipping bin, fill up my inventory, and then drop those items out of the mini-shipping bin I incur a crash.

Here is a video of the crash happening on vanilla stardew. When I go to modded stardew with just the most basic mods (save backup, console commands, and error handler), instead of a crash the game indefinitely halts at the sleeping stage while the terminal window gets filled with error messages. This gives me a smapi-latest log which I added below, as I'm not sure where a vanilla log would be.

I have attached a zip file of my save folder, in which I have the crash. The reason I'm doing this is because when I try to reproduce on a new save file, instead of a crash I simply get the selling items screen with no items sold (still peculiar, but less bad). I don't know why this is happening on my save and not on the brand new save just for this crash.

Every time I attempt this on my regular save file it crashes, and it doesn't crash on the fresh file. Peculiar things about my save file include the fact that I've played most of it with 6 inventory slots via a console command, but the crash occurs even when returning it to 12 and sleeping a day to save (as that zipped file has).

I'm playing singleplayer, english, crashes windowed fullscreen or windowed, version 1.5.6 Hotfix #3, and I can't think of any more information to put here so yeah.

Attachments