Issue Game not starting

Hi all

I don't know if this is the right place for it but since I updated to 1.5.5 and changed to the smapi 3.13.0 I can't seem to load my game.

My diagnostic logs keep having the warning of child output "D:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\stardew valley\stardewvalleymoddingapi.exe" is not reconised as an internal or external command I have tried with all the mods previously played with and on its own with just smapi 3.13.0 installed and this I can't seem to start the game.

The game starts and runs fine in steam.

The only reason I'm updating is due to a lack of memory error when streaming on discord.

Update, smapi 3.13.0 is not being recognised as the primary tool.

Thanks for any help provided

Last edited:

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi all

I don't know if this is the right place for it but since I updated to 1.5.5 and changed to the smapi 3.13.0 I can't seem to load my game.

My diagnostic logs keep having the warning of child output "D:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\stardew valley\stardewvalleymoddingapi.exe" is not reconised as an internal or external command I have tried with all the mods previously played with and on its own with just smapi 3.13.0 installed and this I can't seem to start the game.

The game starts and runs fine in steam.

The only reason I'm updating is due to a lack of memory error when streaming on discord.

Update, smapi 3.13.0 is not being recognised as the primary tool.

Thanks for any help provided
Shouldn't "stardewvalleymoddingapi.exe" just be "StardewModdingAPI.exe" instead?

Shouldn't "stardewvalleymoddingapi.exe" just be "StardewModdingAPI.exe" instead?
Hi sorry I have only just seen your post and I am unsure I was able to figure out the issue due to some delvine and even further fiddling I was able to get it working but due to my mods not being updated for the 1.5.5 Beta it crashes doing various things so sadly I am unable to continue with my playthough until 1.5.5 is fully released and no longer beta.