iOS Game not saving/loading

lewi0110

Newcomer
My game is not saved correctly. Even if I play several game days, is starts after loading again on 9 day summer, year 4.

There is only my cloud version available, no local file to load.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
My game is not saved correctly. Even if I play several game days, is starts after loading again on 9 day summer, year 4.

There is only my cloud version available, no local file to load.
Are you playing on an iPhone or iPad? Are you playing the Arcade version (Stardew Valley+) or the App store version?

Do you have the Files app installed? If you do, when you look at the Files app > On My iPhone (or iPad), do you see a Stardew Valley folder?

lewi0110

Newcomer
Are you playing on an iPhone or iPad? Are you playing the Arcade version (Stardew Valley+) or the App store version?

Do you have the Files app installed? If you do, when you look at the Files app > On My iPhone (or iPad), do you see a Stardew Valley folder?
I am playing on iPhone the Arcade version. Yes I have the folder from Stardew Valley.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
I am playing on iPhone the Arcade version. Yes I have the folder from Stardew Valley.
If you look in your Files app > On my iphone > Stardew Valley, do you see your game file? It's in the format of FarmName_LongNumber. Does the date to the right of that file show correctly the last date and time you played the game? Does that date and time update whenever you play?

lewi0110

Newcomer
Yes, it shows the actual time after saving. But when I load the game it shows only one version (earlier I could choose cloud or local), then it takes some time to load and I am back on the previous date and the file date is the one from before.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Yes, it shows the actual time after saving. But when I load the game it shows only one version (earlier I could choose cloud or local), then it takes some time to load and I am back on the previous date and the file date is the one from before.
So I have both versions on my iPad, the App Store version and the Arcade version. The save files are kept separate and both Stardew Valley folders are visible in the Files app > On My iPad. When I load an Arcade save, I don't get an iCloud option, although a screen is briefly displayed that says syncing iCloud.

Are you on the latest build of the Arcade version, 1.5.6 build 46? This was updated 3 months ago and iCloud syncing was fixed or changed.