Windows Game lagging and stuttering

Korneplod

Newcomer
Stardew Valley runs on 1-2 frame rate. I think i tried everything from reinstalling game/drivers/random dependencies to changing settings in task manager. For some reason compatibility patch for 32 bits does fix this, but my pc is 64 bit, and i aso really wanted to play with mods, which doesnt work with this patch. Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited:

OniShadow

Greenhorn
Hello, sorry if this reads strange, I'm using Google Translate, Ami the same thing has happened to me since the beginning of the year when I wanted to reinstall the game, as I saw this publication I registered to see if there is a solution to this problem.

Korneplod

Newcomer
I found a way to fix it
I went to the windows settings, update and security, windows update, clicked on ''check for updates'' and update everything it gave me, then restarted my pc
You should try this, this might help you too

delray

Greenhorn
ConcernedApe wrote in one of those threads that it's a weird hardware issue he doesn't understand and doesn't know how to fix. You can always sword block to delag yourself.

henrique3dx

Newcomer
It's very sad, I bought the game on Steam, and when I play after a few minutes this bug happens, it's difficult...