Game Keeps Glitching

It shouldn't hurt anything. Just pointing out; it may have been one of those.
Though, half of me is wondering if it's a compatibility bug.

You could try going into the mods East Scarp mod folder:
Mods/New Mods/East Scarp 2.2/

And, remove the NPC content pack:
[CP] East Scarp NPCs/

It may throw some errors, but I'm curious if it's an issue with the EastScarp's NPCs actually.
Or, if it's due to some random NPC, but errors due to a map change by EastScarp.

it seems to work so far when I remove it. Here is the smapi log

I noticed that the top of my farm keeps exploding and destroying my trees and on another corner my scarecrows keeps disappearing. I am adding screenshots of that area. I see olivia there with half a body. Do you think she goes there and is causing it?

Ill try removing that one and let you know.
-------

it seems to work so far when I remove it. Here is the smapi log
I'm not sure why Olivia; a SDV Expanded NPC is acting like that. Or why part of the farm is acting weird.

But, if removing the NPC pack from EastScarp works, but all the map edits still work okay with RSV, and SDV Expanded.
Than it's definitely one of the EastScarp NPCs.

Unfortunately, pulling the mod apart even further looks difficult. There's some sub-folders of data that could be removed, but even the main 'content.json' file has a bunch of edits.
You may want to link the EastScarp author; this most recent log, and a copy of your savefile.

I'm not sure why Olivia; a SDV Expanded NPC is acting like that. Or why part of the farm is acting weird.

But, if removing the NPC pack from EastScarp works, but all the map edits still work okay with RSV, and SDV Expanded.
Than it's definitely one of the EastScarp NPCs.

Unfortunately, pulling the mod apart even further looks difficult. There's some sub-folders of data that could be removed, but even the main 'content.json' file has a bunch of edits.
You may want to link the EastScarp author; this most recent log, and a copy of your savefile.

I removed scarp but I am still getting errors. Do you think it might be expanded or ridgeside?

I removed scarp but I am still getting errors. Do you think it might be expanded or ridgeside?
Well before, you said it worked when EastScarp was completely removed.

This time we removed only the EastScarp NPCs, but kept most of the ES map edits; so it may be a bit of both.

Some map compatibility issue with the other RSV/SDVExpanded NPCs; maybe even Olivia like you were mentioning.
Or maybe even something related to FreeLove with all the NPCs around; all conflicting with an ES map warp or something.

Well before, you said it worked when EastScarp was completely removed.

This time we removed only the EastScarp NPCs, but kept most of the ES map edits; so it may be a bit of both.

Some map compatibility issue with the other RSV/SDVExpanded NPCs; maybe even Olivia like you were mentioning.
Or maybe even something related to FreeLove with all the NPCs around; all conflicting with an ES map warp or something.

I really thought so because I went many days without issues.... I am so sorry. I feel like I am making things go in circles.

Maybe.. :(

I really thought so because I went many days without issues.... I am so sorry. I feel like I am making things go in circles.

Maybe.. :(
Yea, definitely odd. And, no worries.

If you want to zip up your save, and post it here. I can try reproducing it on my end, and test further when I have more free time:

For now; I don't really know.
All I can really recommend is to continue playing without EastScarp completely. Or keep it, and ignore the messages while it's not fully crashing the game.

If you want to zip up your save, and post it here. I can try reproducing it on my end, and test further when I have more free time:

All I can really recommend is to continue playing without EastScarp completely. Or keep it, and ignore the messages while it's not fully crashing the game.

Thank you so much! Here is the saved game. :)

Attachments

I notice that during events there are an exorbant amount of children and it makes it so hard to walk around. Is there a way to remove the children part of the mod. I am worried if I remove the free love, its unplayable?

I notice that during events there are an exorbant amount of children and it makes it so hard to walk around. Is there a way to remove the children part of the mod. I am worried if I remove the free love, its unplayable?

I think I found the character that keeps going off screen. I think its Harvey? its so creepy haha

Attachments

I think I found the character that keeps going off screen. I think its Harvey? its so creepy haha
Sure, the children can be removed with some save editing: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Remove_an_NPC
They should all be under the "farmhouse" game location.

Hah, that's wild. I've seen NPCs occasionally go out of bounds from either map issues, or schedule issues related to the save's "daysplayed" value.
Though, I've only seen the 2nd one so far; in multiplayer saves where a user has swapped hosts around.

Sure, the children can be removed with some save editing: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Remove_an_NPC
They should all be under the "farmhouse" game location.

Hah, that's wild. I've seen NPCs occasionally go out of bounds from either map issues, or schedule issues related to the save's "daysplayed" value.
Though, I've only seen the 2nd one so far; in multiplayer saves where a user has swapped hosts around.
Hi... so my game just keeps crashing. I tried to redownload it and restarted my computer but nothing is working... I am not sure what to do.