Game Keeps Glitching

the game luckily does not crash but it does a weird glitch.

Here is the SMAPI log : https://smapi.io/log/fdddcdccc4d9412e9eae9949f60f4afe

Thank you :)
Thanks for the log.

Definitely odd, I just saw another user with the same NPC error over here: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...-was-not-in-a-correct-format.19291/post-96969

Haven't been able to narrow it down quite yet. But, y'all do seem to have a few of the same CP mods: EastScarp, RSV, SDV Expanded.
It probably is one of those with a broken schedule.

As in that thread; you can try temporarily removing a couple of those. They'll throw a few errors, but play a day; and then re-add them back.
That may work; per 2Lwaterbottlelover's comment.

Thanks for the log.

Definitely odd, I just saw another user with the same NPC error over here: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...-was-not-in-a-correct-format.19291/post-96969

Haven't been able to narrow it down quite yet. But, y'all do seem to have a few of the same CP mods: EastScarp, RSV, SDV Expanded.

As in that thread; you can try temporarily removing a couple of those. They'll throw a few errors, but play a day; and then re-add them back.

Thank you so much for looking into it! I will try it out :)

Thanks for the log.

So I tried it. It seemed to work for a day but the day after it deleted all my items in Grandpa's Shed and started to show errors again.

Here is the log: https://smapi.io/log/f9163d592be94a57914beb2bfddf26ea

So I tried it. It seemed to work for a day but the day after it deleted all my items in Grandpa's Shed and started to show errors again.

Here is the log: https://smapi.io/log/f9163d592be94a57914beb2bfddf26ea
Ah okay. You can roll back a day to get the items back: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Undo_the_last_save

Since that did partially work though.
You may try removing only one of them; either RSV or East Scarpe. Keep SDV Expanded as it has Grandpa's shed, and see which one it works for. If neither; then it'd be SDV Expanded that's causing issues.

Ah okay. You can roll back a day to get the items back: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Undo_the_last_save

You may try removing only one of them; either RSV or East Scarpe. Keep SDV Expanded as it has Grandpa's shed, and see which one it works for. If neither; then it'd be SDV Expanded that's causing issues.

It's okay. I am just replacing it. thank you though :)

I will try removing one at a time.

When I removed ridgeside, there was problems but when I removed scarp and replaced back ridgeside there is. How do I fix something that is a ridgeside issue? It seems to be a specific character that is affected.

Thank you sooo much for helping me. It means so much.

When I removed ridgeside, there was problems but when I removed scarp and replaced back ridgeside there is. How do I fix something that is a ridgeside issue? It seems to be a specific character that is affected.

Thank you sooo much for helping me. It means so much.
Thanks for the testing.
Yea, I've been trying to take a closer look at some of the RSV data. But, nothing really stands out to me at the moment.

But, with East Scarpe removed; your log definitely doesn't show the error anymore.
Guess it was that one instead.

Should I remove the scarp one? It does not seem to affect the gameplay so much.

Recently I got an issue about child like spouse with seb. Do you know how I can fix it?

Yea, try removing the EastScarpe, and see if that helps with the errors.

As for the Sebastian error; looks like a typo in the mod.
If you go into the mod: Mods/New Mods/[CP] Babies Take After Spouse v1

Then go into the "assets/Baby" folder.
Rename, SebastianBabyGinger.png to SebastianGingerbaby.png
That should fix it. As, that's the way it is written in the mod in multiple places.

Or, you could fix it in the content.json file, but as long it's renamed in one place.

I tried and it did not show up any issues but when I added it again, it did. Is the file just the issue? Should I post on the nexus forum for scarp to let them know?

As for the child issue, I will try that out. thank you

I tried and it did not show up any issues but when I added it again, it did. Is the file just the issue? Should I post on the nexus forum for scarp to let them know?

As for the child issue, I will try that out. thank you
Yea, something about the mod. You can let them know on the nexus page if you want.
When I have some more free time; I can try taking a deeper look at the EastScarp files. If I find out more, I can add the details to your post.

No prob!

Yea, something about the mod. You can let them know on the nexus page if you want.
When I have some more free time; I can try taking a deeper look at the EastScarp files. If I find out more, I can add the details to your post.

No prob!

He mentioned this: "Unable to determine which modnis actually causing the issue. Can you install Atravitas immersive tweaks as it sometimes helps reveal more in logs. Otherwise maybe warp snitch? So we can see who is actually erroring?"

Do you know which mod he means? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/users/116553368?tab=user+files&BH=1 I found this user with that name but I am not sure which one would help.

He mentioned this: "Unable to determine which modnis actually causing the issue. Can you install Atravitas immersive tweaks as it sometimes helps reveal more in logs. Otherwise maybe warp snitch? So we can see who is actually erroring?"

Do you know which mod he means? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/users/116553368?tab=user+files&BH=1 I found this user with that name but I am not sure which one would help.
It looks like these are the ones mentioned.

Atra's Interaction Tweaks:

WarpSnitch:

WarpSnitch:
That looks like that the issue is! fingers crossed that it works. you are a lifesaver :') thank you thank you <3

WarpSnitch:
it was working for 3 days then showed up again. https://smapi.io/log/bcb44f019dfd499dbd194d35dc538f43

:(

it was working for 3 days then showed up again. https://smapi.io/log/bcb44f019dfd499dbd194d35dc538f43

:(
Yea, with EastScarp back in your mods; it was bound to crash again.
Unfortunately, WarpSnitch and Atra's tweaks mods didn't seem to help much.

New more detailed error, but sadly doesn't point out the character in question:
Code:
19:37:23    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.getWarpFromDoor(Point door, Character character)
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.isCollidingWithDoors(Rectangle position, Character character)
   at StardewValley.PathFindController.handleWarps(Rectangle position)
   at StardewValley.PathFindController.moveCharacter(GameTime time)
   at StardewValley.PathFindController.update(GameTime time)
   at StardewValley.Character.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location, Int64 id, Boolean move)
   at StardewValley.NPC.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location)
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateCharacters(GameTime time)
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean ignoreWasUpdatedFlush)
   at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateLocations(GameTime time)
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1117
I was looking at your previous log; these are the EastScarp NPCs that ErrorHandler auto-removed when you removed the mod:
Code:
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Aideen' in Custom_ESHouse1 ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'RichieTheMacaw' in Custom_ESVetHouse ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Jacob' in Custom_ESVetHouse ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Eloise' in Custom_ESVetHouse ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Leximonster' in Custom_ESSeaCave ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Rosa' in Custom_EastScarpeInn ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'JosephineK' in Custom_EastScarpeInn ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'OliverK' in Custom_EastScarpeInn ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'KatarynaLK' in Custom_ES_TNPCWaitingWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Abyssrooster' in Custom_ES_TNPCWaitingWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'VivienneLK' in Custom_ES_TNPCWaitingWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'PepperPup' in Custom_ES_TNPCWaitingWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'LadySheba' in Custom_ES_CatWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
The above message is normal, and intended to fix the saves. But, it does show us the EastScarp NPCs that were active in your save.
So, possibly one of them. I've been trying to dig into EastScarp, but it has a confusing layout.

Yea, with EastScarp back in your mods; it was bound to crash again.
Unfortunately, WarpSnitch and Atra's tweaks mods didn't seem to help much.

New more detailed error, but sadly doesn't point out the character in question:
Code:
19:37:23    ERROR    game    An error occurred in the base update loop: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.getWarpFromDoor(Point door, Character character)
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.isCollidingWithDoors(Rectangle position, Character character)
   at StardewValley.PathFindController.handleWarps(Rectangle position)
   at StardewValley.PathFindController.moveCharacter(GameTime time)
   at StardewValley.PathFindController.update(GameTime time)
   at StardewValley.Character.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location, Int64 id, Boolean move)
   at StardewValley.NPC.update(GameTime time, GameLocation location)
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateCharacters(GameTime time)
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean ignoreWasUpdatedFlush)
   at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateLocations(GameTime time)
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1117
I was looking at your previous log; these are the EastScarp NPCs that ErrorHandler auto-removed when you removed the mod:
Code:
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Aideen' in Custom_ESHouse1 ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'RichieTheMacaw' in Custom_ESVetHouse ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Jacob' in Custom_ESVetHouse ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Eloise' in Custom_ESVetHouse ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Leximonster' in Custom_ESSeaCave ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Rosa' in Custom_EastScarpeInn ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'JosephineK' in Custom_EastScarpeInn ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'OliverK' in Custom_EastScarpeInn ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'KatarynaLK' in Custom_ES_TNPCWaitingWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'Abyssrooster' in Custom_ES_TNPCWaitingWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'VivienneLK' in Custom_ES_TNPCWaitingWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'PepperPup' in Custom_ES_TNPCWaitingWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
14:59:29    WARN    Error Handler    Removed invalid villager 'LadySheba' in Custom_ES_CatWarpRoom ({X:0 Y:0}) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Omori_338018214'. (Did you remove a custom NPC mod?)
The above message is normal, and intended to fix the saves. But, it does show us the EastScarp NPCs that were active in your save.
So, possibly one of them. I've been trying to dig into EastScarp, but it has a confusing layout.

Should I try interacting with them? I havent really done much with those characters yet or would that affect it in a bad way.

Should I try interacting with them? I havent really done much with those characters yet or would that affect it in a bad way.
It shouldn't hurt anything. Just pointing out; it may have been one of those.
Though, half of me is wondering if it's a compatibility bug.

You could try going into the mods East Scarp mod folder:
Mods/New Mods/East Scarp 2.2/

And, remove the NPC content pack:
[CP] East Scarp NPCs/

It may throw some errors, but I'm curious if it's an issue with the EastScarp's NPCs actually.
Or, if it's due to some random NPC, but errors due to a map change by EastScarp.