iOS Game frozen! No icons pop up

_Sunflower

Greenhorn
Hello, I have an issue. I play Stardew Valley on my iPad and yesterday when I wanted to play, for some reason my game screen is stuck in one spot, I can’t see my little farmer, the toolbar, time, day, etc. The only thing that works is the music, the rain, and it zooms in and out. When I touch the toolbar even though I can’t see it it makes a sound like I’m using the tool.

I already tried to close the game and start it back up, I’ve reset my iPad while the game is running, I already my iPad to the latest iOS update. The game is also up to date. I’ve even have reset my iPad multiple times and I don’t know what to do. I would love the help.
DEE9A38E-87D1-4399-91A7-735ABD78D039.png AAF326FD-9C30-435B-80B6-A5ED8A478CF6.jpeg

OzFinn

Newcomer
I got the game today and experienced a weird issue similar to what you describe. It seems if I move my finger (or mouse pointer) after chopping wood or similar, the game goes into a zoom in-zoom out state, which stops the game play. There’s no way to move the character when this happens. Fortunately, I can swipe out and go back in and play a little longer. I prefer mouse control on my iPad.