iOS Game freezes when community centre bulletin board approached

Colleen

Greenhorn
This has now happened 5 times over several days. As I try to access the bulletin board inside the community centre, the game freezes, and I can’t get out. Only solution is to close the game, and start the day over. Not sure if this is specific to iPhones, but it doesn’t happen with any other bundle. Occurs as soon as I try to open the bundle to put items in. I can zoom in or out but no other actions in game function.

tylerrae

Greenhorn
i keep having the exact same thing on both my switch and ipad. i would also love to know how to fix this its really annoying

Swiftysav

Newcomer
Same thing happening to me and I’m playing on an IPad this is getting really annoying I played the day five times over before I gave up on it.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Are you using a controller, and if so, does it work if you use touch controls just before entering the Community Center?

Ereo

Helper
This happens on all systems and only with the bulletin board. Sometimes it unfreezes after a while, sometimes you have to restart the day.

The only thing you can do is go very early in the morning or on mobile you can save a back up in the main menu just before you click on the bulletin board, that way at least you don't lose a productive day.