Switch Game freezes after adding to the Bulletin Board

Heyaa just reporting a freezing issue I've been having.

The game freezes after I've closed the Bundles window at the Bulletin Board in the Community Center. The clock is flashing and sound effects are still going and my lil' guy is just staring at me with a sunflower on her head. It's happened three times, though I have managed to add to the Bulletin Board successfully since the first time it happened last night (May 10th, 2023), but it happened twice in a row today (May 11th).

P.S. I heckin' love this game, and love this community. Thank you for all the support!

JennyJenna

Newcomer
Heyaa just reporting a freezing issue I've been having.

The game freezes after I've closed the Bundles window at the Bulletin Board in the Community Center. The clock is flashing and sound effects are still going and my lil' guy is just staring at me with a sunflower on her head. It's happened three times, though I have managed to add to the Bulletin Board successfully since the first time it happened last night (May 10th, 2023), but it happened twice in a row today (May 11th).

P.S. I heckin' love this game, and love this community. Thank you for all the support!
This happened to me. Hit the R button. That unfreezes me. Hope this helps :smile:

wheredapants

Newcomer
Hi all—this is also happening to me, and specifically, it’s only happening on the Bulletin Board. I’m using iPadOS and playing the Apple Arcade version of the game. Tried pushing R without success. I can change the item that I hold over my head, but it seems like the game is otherwise frozen. (I was going to try to wait it out…)

I am also getting this issue. Pressing R does not help, time is frozen. What worked for me was pressing B, allowing the menu to pop up. I was free after.