Game fails on new day

Zasnies

Newcomer
I've been playing this stardew game for awhile now and it seems like maybe there is an event that is starting on the new day which is causing the game to fail, I looked at the log and so I disabled some mods, installed more, deleted/installed mods, updated mods and nothing seems to work. It looks to be pointing to something in specialorders but I'm lost, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

entire log file: https://smapi.io/log/12b8f39d54024262a1aeb8677c2a225d

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.SpecialOrder.UpdateAvailableSpecialOrders(Boolean force_refresh) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SpecialOrder.cs:line 520 at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9413 at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)