Issue Game doesn't want to open with mods

florek

Newcomer
Hello, I recently got my first mods for sv and when I finally wanted to play, the game open, but without mods. It shows that I don't have an entry point named 'SteamAPI_ISteamUtils_IsSteamRunningOnSteamDeck' in DLL 'steam_api64'. I already downloaded steam_api64 file and put it in win64 folder, but it still doesn't want to open. What should I do?

Attachments

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hello, I recently got my first mods for sv and when I finally wanted to play, the game open, but without mods. It shows that I don't have an entry point named 'SteamAPI_ISteamUtils_IsSteamRunningOnSteamDeck' in DLL 'steam_api64'. I already downloaded steam_api64 file and put it in win64 folder, but it still doesn't want to open. What should I do?
Hi, instead of the screenshots of the error, could you upload your entire SMAPI log and link to it here? There are instructions at that page for how to find and share it.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
As far as I can see your game requires a steam_api64.dll file which should be in the path:
Code:
Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley
It looks like your game is not installed from Steam. I know that pirated copies of the game corrupt the steam_api file, that's why there are errors with it.
If I'm wrong and your game is legal, I'd recommend verifying your game files:
If that doesn't work, then you just need to reinstall the game.