Windows game crashing on launch

tenentedan

Newcomer
Hi, i've just downloaded the game from game pass and am playing it on my PC. it's only been a couple days but i've already sunk hours into it and am really invested however whenever i try to boot up the game i get a notification simply saying "the game has crashed" and "error message (0xe0434352)"

please somebody help i want to get back to my farm
thank you

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hello tenentedan and Welcome to the Forums!

I haven't seen this error before but it looks like the Error code 0xe0434352 is usually associated with .Net problems and Stardew Valley does require .Net so at least that makes sense. I see some references to the .Net Framework Repair Tool though that doesn't always seem to help. However it is a good first thing to try:

Please let us know if that works or not.

tenentedan

Newcomer
Hello tenentedan and Welcome to the Forums!

I haven't seen this error before but it looks like the Error code 0xe0434352 is usually associated with .Net problems and Stardew Valley does require .Net so at least that makes sense. I see some references to the .Net Framework Repair Tool though that doesn't always seem to help. However it is a good first thing to try:

Please let us know if that works or not.
hi thanks for the tip, i had already tried using this tool immediatly after the problem started but to no avail, any other tips?