iOS Game crashing every time I open the app

Orda

Greenhorn
Just tried opening Stardew today and it crashes every time I try.
I have been playing 1.5 since it’s release and haven’t had any issues like this. When I open the app I get the white screen before the logo comes up and it crashes before anything appears onscreen.
I’ve tried offloading the app and redownloading but it still crashes in the same fashion as before;The first time this issue occurred was when I tried opening it whilst I was deleting an app of about 7 GBs in size.

My phone is an IPhone 8 on apple software version 13.3.1

I am mid play through and loving it, so I don’t want to delete the app to try downloading again and lose my save.

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

I, unfortunately, cannot offer an immediate solution to your problem. However, you would have a higher likelihood of attracting the attention of someone who can on the official mobile bug report thread, located here. I hope you can get this fixed soon!

Orda

Greenhorn
I, unfortunately, cannot offer an immediate solution to your problem. However, you would have a higher likelihood of attracting the attention of someone who can on the official mobile bug report thread, located here. I hope you can get this fixed soon!
Thanks, ironically this is a repost and I actually posted this on that thread first.
We can only hope I suppose, fingers crossed somebody can help.