Solved Game crashes when trying to access the lost bundle

stolenbanjo

Greenhorn
Whenever I enter the abandoned JoJo Mart and try to access the lost bundle for the first time my game starts to crash. The bundle window does not open, and my character can't exit the building. I get the following error:

[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'The Missing' was not present in the dictionary.
key: 'The Missing'
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[System.String, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e],[StardewValley.GameData.SpecialOrderData, StardewValley.GameData, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].get_Item_Patch1(Dictionary`2 this, String key)
at CustomCommunityCentre.HarmonyPatches.SetUpMenu_Postfix(JunimoNoteMenu __instance) in E:\Dev\Projects\SDV\Projects\CustomCommunityCentre\CustomCommunityCentre\Core\HarmonyPatches.cs:line 369
at StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu.setUpMenu_PatchedBy<blueberry.CustomCommunityCentre__spacechase0.BiggerBackpack>(JunimoNoteMenu this, Int32 whichArea, Dictionary`2 bundlesComplete)
at StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu..ctor(Int32 whichArea, Dictionary`2 bundlesComplete)
at StardewValley.Locations.AbandonedJojaMart.<>c.<checkBundle>b__5_0()
at StardewValley.Network.NetMutex.Update(FarmerCollection farmers)
at StardewValley.Locations.AbandonedJojaMart.updateEvenIfFarmerIsntHere(GameTime time, Boolean ignoreWasUpdatedFlush)
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateLocations(GameTime time)
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1003

Does anyone know how this error can be fixed?? Any help is appreciated, it could just be some mods need to be reinstalled.

Thank you!

stolenbanjo

Greenhorn
I've tried updating and removing the PPJA Artisan Good Icons mod like the smapi log suggests, but still no luck.

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Gonna try to help ya ^^

First, the Better Farm Animal Variety mod is no longer compatible, and from what I’ve seen, even the unofficial update doesn’t work properly. So, delete that mod and the mods that require it.

(If someone else knows where to find a working one, please share)

Next, others have been experiencing issues with the Custom Community Center mod, so delete that one for now as well.

Also, update UI info suite.

stolenbanjo

Greenhorn
Thanks for helping so fast, everything you suggested worked!! I think the major error was the Custom Community Center mod, and removing the Better Farm Animal Variety and updating the UI info suite helped a couple of other mods actually work.