Android Game crashes when loading a save

Irisbean

Greenhorn
Hey guys,
my game keeps on crashing when loading a save. I play on my phone exclusively.
I've tried some fixes that I found on the Internet, for example deleting the save and changing the name of the old one to the one I deleted, but that hasn't helped at all.
I did nothing out of the ordinary. I was just playing the game, put my phone away so the screen turned off and the next time I reopened the game, it crashed.
I have no idea what to do, I have over 150 hours on my save and I'd really hate to have to lose it.
Can you please point me in any direction at all?
I'm attaching my save file just in case.
Thank you! :shorts:

EDIT: I also tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, it also did nothing :heartbroken:

Attachments

Last edited:

ArtifactSpot

Hey guys,
my game keeps on crashing when loading a save. I play on my phone exclusively.
I've tried some fixes that I found on the Internet, for example deleting the save and changing the name of the old one to the one I deleted, but that hasn't helped at all.
I did nothing out of the ordinary. I was just playing the game, put my phone away so the screen turned off and the next time I reopened the game, it crashed.
I have no idea what to do, I have over 150 hours on my save and I'd really hate to have to lose it.
Can you please point me in any direction at all?
I'm attaching my save file just in case.
Thank you! :shorts:

EDIT: I also tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, it also did nothing :heartbroken:
Mobile is so risky. I have it too. Have you loaded a file unzipper app? It’s risky but at this point it might be your only way to save your file. Mobile can suck.