Issue Game crashes at the same place each time

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hi, I see tons of "Fence" error in the log. You have several mods that change the fence: Arch n Pergola Fences , Elle's Seasonal Buildings , Stardew Valley Expanded , Vibrant Pastoral . You need to check if there is a conflict between them. Did you uninstall any other mods before the error occurred?

jill393

Farmhand
Hi, I see tons of "Fence" error in the log. You have several mods that change the fence: Arch n Pergola Fences , Elle's Seasonal Buildings , Stardew Valley Expanded , Vibrant Pastoral . You need to check if there is a conflict between them. Did you uninstall any other mods before the error occurred?
Nope, didn't uninstall anything or change anything suddenly, but I will try taking out the fence mods. It could be the Arch n pergola, because there is one of those near where the game crashes. I will start with that one and see if it helps. I'll report back. Thank you.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Nope, didn't uninstall anything or change anything suddenly, but I will try taking out the fence mods. It could be the Arch n pergola, because there is one of those near where the game crashes. I will start with that one and see if it helps. I'll report back. Thank you.
You can also try to disable all "Fence" changes in all specified mods, each of these mods has this option in config.json.