Issue Game crashes after 2nd house upgrade

Astrithr

Greenhorn
Hi!

I know some others have been through this bug and I don't want to sound like I haven't been reading the other threads. I have. At least some of them. I saw that some mods might be causing this, but since I know nothing about modding, or how to understand what my error log says, I just decided to delete some mods, one by one, and restart the game over and over. I did this with ALL my mods (there's more than a 100 of them). I also try deleting them all and relaunching the game without any mods in the folder and despite doing that, my game was still crashing when I go to sleep on the final day of the 2nd house upgrade. The game fades to black, as it does when the player goes to sleep, but then nothing happens and smapi goes crazy with red text.

Here is my smapi log :
https://smapi.io/log/7244d7ebdc0b4138b579f042df6d65d3

All my mods are up to date and compatible with SV 1.6+. Same for Smapi.
I don't know if that can help, but I married Elliott and he is about to come back from his reading tour the next morning too.
Also, I am playing in a solo save file right now. I didn't try in multiplayer.

Without help, I won't be able to play in that save file anymore since I can't even save or go to the next day.

Astrithr

Greenhorn
Update :

So, I've been trying and trying. It still wouldn't work before, but then I put all my mods back in my folder and updated all of those that were updated in the last 24 hours (my mods were all up to date when it first crashed). And now it works... I don't know if it was a mod that was broken (which sounds unlikely since I took them all out and it still wouldn't work), but it seems like I'm okay now. Here are the mods I updated, in case someone else ever run in this problem :

- Stardew Valley Expanded
- Grandpa's Farm
- Space Core
- Gift Taste Helper Continued
- Fashion Sense
- Better Ranching

I also uninstalled Steam completely and reinstalled it on my PC earlier in the day, maybe that was it...