Game crash

Can someone please help me troubleshoot this problem? suddenly my game crashed in the middle of the day and now I can't go back to the save. here is tha crash log
Thanks for the log.
Seems to be a crash in DGA relating to some object on the farm. Did you recently place anything modded there?
Code:
21:26:29    TRACE    game    Warping to farm
21:26:29    ERROR    SMAPI    An error occurred in the overridden draw loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at DynamicGameAssets.Game.CustomObject.drawWithoutShadow(SpriteBatch spriteBatch, Int32 xNonTile, Int32 yNonTile, Single layerDepth, Single alpha) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\DynamicGameAssets\Game\CustomObject.cs:line 285
   at DynamicGameAssets.Patches.FurniturePatcher.After_draw(Furniture __instance, SpriteBatch spriteBatch, Int32 x, Int32 y, Single alpha) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\DynamicGameAssets\Patches\FurniturePatcher.cs:line 115
   at StardewValley.Objects.Furniture.draw_PatchedBy<spacechase0.DynamicGameAssets>(Furniture this, SpriteBatch spriteBatch, Int32 x, Int32 y, Single alpha)
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.draw(SpriteBatch b)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime, RenderTarget2D target_screen)
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame._draw(GameTime gameTime, RenderTarget2D target_screen)
The only DGA item you have is the FireworkFestival mod; you could try temporarily removing that & DGA; then see if it still crashes.