Game Completed - What Next?

brimoo

Greenhorn
Hi all,
I complete the game and got true perfection: woooo! Any suggestions for what you long-term players like to do once you've completed the game? :)
Thanks!

After making it to true perfection in one of my last saves I couldn't bring myself to endure any new save for more than 1 year, because there's nothing new to expect. New goals don't attract me that much, I just love to discover. Then it occurred to me to install Stardew Valley Expanded a second time - now I don't want to stop again. Since 1.5, FlashShifter has added so many new (and changed) locations, NPCs, items, etc., that even in the third year I can't tell what else I'll come across. :happy:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I usually try to collect items and complete my own custom goals, currently my big 3 post game goals are 10 billion+ made, 100 chests of lawn flamingoes, and a chest or 35964 crystalariums.

ISSsloth

Farmer
I've yet to finish my main save, but when I finish I think I'll try to completely change things up in a new game with the newer beach map and joja route. Other options I'm considering are modded games, like Ivnn said, or try out some fun challenges I've seen people do on youtube, like only leaving the farm once a month.

If you’d be interested, try tailoring all the clothes possible and find all the hats and footwear.
I’ve done this and it took me a while, but I got quite a lot of satisfaction doing it!! The only piece of clothing I’m missing are the work boots. I’m afraid I’ll never get them…

Another idea is to upgrade all the cabins to the max and decorate each one. There’s always more to decorate, whether it’s on your farm or outside. I love decorating random areas like the secret woods and bus stop.

Lew Zealand

Helper
If you’d be interested, try tailoring all the clothes possible and find all the hats and footwear.
I’ve done this and it took me a while, but I got quite a lot of satisfaction doing it!!
Top tier.
Goddesslike.
You have won Stardew Valley.

Unfortunately for rng-type items like the Work Boots, it's not fair and not fun not to get them as it's all chance. One day I will finish Tailoring everything and create my Kira Tailoring Shed and Emporium from where anyone can peruse the latest fashions. If ever I find those blasted Work Boots, they are yours.