Issue Game breaks when attempting to leave greenhouse

LichLucien

Greenhorn
As the title says, when I attempt to leave my greenhouse (not enter), the fade out happens and I am left on a black screen that from that point on never changes. Checking the SMAPI console, I get the following error message.

An error occurred in the base update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Farm.resetLocalState() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\Farm.cs:line 1672 at StardewValley.GameLocation.<resetForPlayerEntry>b__269_0() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 5632 at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 5619 at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7096 at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade(GameTime time) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\BellsAndWhistles\ScreenFade.cs:line 46 at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7278 at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4879 at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1125

I've attached the log parser file. Not really sure what specifically is causing this break as the game was working fine yesterday and I haven't added any new mods since then.

Edit: One thing I did just remember is that I did have a Windows update happen this morning so I wonder if that could have broken it somehow?

Attachments