Solved Game breaking ps vita/version 1.2.33 fishing glitch

Hello everyone, new player here. I have the game for ps4 and the vita. Rn I can’t use my play station till I buy a new HDMI cord so I’m stuck playing on the vita. I’ve seen a couple people post about this but not for the vita which is stuck at version l, 1.2.33. So I just got through spring got a chicken coop and it finally got a presentable layout for my farm, I was foraging one day when I cam across the bridge that leads to the library and the black smith but south of the bridge in the water I saw bubbles so ofc I fished there. When I was about to catch a red mullet, before it can make a noise and show text the game crashes. I reboot the game fish somewhere else, crashes the same way with the same fish being caught, it does this everywhere I fish that I can get a fish to bite and it is the same fish every time, does anyone have an answer on to fix this or secondly how to avoid this glitch? I’m only the 1st month in so it’s not awful but I don’t want to repeat it again on accident ;(
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think I’ve found the answer to my second question, the glitch isn’t with the game, it has something to do with the system and the system error. Ig it happens to a lot of other vita games. I made a new world, got to day 11, went fishing while it was raining and it ruined my save. For some reason fishing while it’s raining on the vita screws the entire save from ever being able to fish again. Probably not many out there looking this up but if you are, here you go.

Only fix I could find said you had to factory reset your system which would delete everything, additionally I have no clue if afterwards when I redownload the game if it’ll still mess up after trying to fish while it rains. I suppose I’ll try deleting and downloading the game. I’ll post my findings after it’s complete