Galaxy sword help :(

AliceRaz

Greenhorn
I play a heavily modded game, for the past in game year I’ve been trying to get the galaxy sword cut scene to trigger.

Every time I go to the three pillars with prismatic shard the pillars say “Come back tomorrow”
I’ve tried everything I can think of, and I can’t do certain things without the galaxy sword cut scene.
Can anyone help? :(

Here’s my log https://smapi.io/log/10d3ede1f8ee46bc90549955792ee7da
All my mods are listed down below

Attachments

Last edited:

Miss Berry

Farmhand
I play a heavily modded game, for the past endgame year I’ve been trying to get the galaxy sword cut scene to trigger.

Every time I go to the three pillars with prismatic shard the pillars say “Come back tomorrow”
I’ve tried everything I can think of, and I can’t do certain things without the galaxy sword cut scene.
Can anyone help? :(
I can’t play mods, so I’m afraid I’m no help
:( But I’m commenting in the hope of bringing me more attention to your dilemma!

Perhaps it’s merely a glitch? Maybe other people playing that mod have the same issue.

AliceRaz

Greenhorn
I can’t play mods, so I’m afraid I’m no help
:( But I’m commenting in the hope of bringing me more attention to your dilemma!

Perhaps it’s merely a glitch? Maybe other people playing that mod have the same issue.
Thank you!
The only problem is im not sure what mod it is! Haha

Ereo

Helper
I don't play with mods either, but it might help others identify your issue if you share the smapi log and what mods you have installed.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Sharing your mods through a screenshot or log is the best first step and otherwise write down the most likely candidates and deactivate them one by one (as long as they don’t have a large enough impact on the save to corrupt it, make copies just in case) until it works or you run out of mods you can turn off without creating problems.

AliceRaz

Greenhorn
Sharing your mods through a screenshot or log is the best first step and otherwise write down the most likely candidates and deactivate them one by one (as long as they don’t have a large enough impact on the save to corrupt it, make copies just in case) until it works or you run out of mods you can turn off without creating problems.
I’ve added my log to my original post!

Someone_else

Planter
These mods directly change the game code. They're more likely to cause errors or bugs in-game; if
20:20:23INFOSMAPI your game has issues, try removing these first. Otherwise you can ignore this warning.
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - (DLL) Downtown Zuzu
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - AeroCore
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Alternative Textures
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Animal Husbandry Mod
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - AntiSocial NPCs
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - AtraCore
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Better Artisan Good Icons
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Better Junimos
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Bigger Backpack
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Content Patcher Animations
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Custom Companions
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Custom Decoration Areas
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Custom Fixed Dialogue
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Custom Gift Dialogue Utillity
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Custom Kissing Mod
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Custom NPC Exclusions
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Custom Ore Nodes
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Customize Wedding Attire
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - CustomMusic
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Destroyable Bushes
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Dynamic Game Assets
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Dynamic Night Time
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Dynamic Reflections
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - East Scarp (SMAPI)
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Entoarox Framework
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Event Limiter
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - ExcavationSkill
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Extra Map Layers
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Farm Type Manager
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Fashion Sense
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Festival of the Mundane
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Fix Animal Tools
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Flower Dance Fix
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Free Love
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Furniture Placement Tweaks
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Get Glam
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Harvest With Scythe
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - HD Portraits
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - HelpfulSpouses
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Holiday Sales
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Json Assets
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Kelly's Flower Dancing
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - LittleNPCs
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Mail Framework Mod
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Mapping Extensions and Extra Properties (MEEP)
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Market Day
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Mobile Phone
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Modular Gameplay Overhaul
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - More Grass
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Non Destructive NPCs
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - PlacementPlus
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Platonic Relationships
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Portraiture
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Producer Framework Mod
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - PyTK Lite
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Quest Framework
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Ridgeside Village (SMAPI component)
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Shop Tile Framework
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - SpaceCore
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - SpriteMaster
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Stardew Aquarium Code
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Stardew Valley Expanded
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - StardewHack
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - TMXL Map Toolkit
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Too Many Animals
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Visible Fish
20:20:23INFOSMAPI - Wear More Rings

mtrisciut

Cowpoke
Do you need the cutscene or do you just need the sword? I see that you have the CJB Item Spawner mod; if you only need the galaxy sword you can probably spawn it with that. It may also be worth using the CJB Cheats menu to change the date to whatever the next day is to see if that works. Some other things that I can think of would be making sure that you speak dwarvish and have read the clue leading you to the desert; I know it isn't usually a requirement but one of your mods may have made it necessary. I haven't used the Adventurer's Guild Expanded mod, but I think I would look at that one as well since obtaining the galaxy sword triggers a cutscene for Marlon in vanilla, so that mod could have adjusted something on how you obtain the sword as well. Mostly just guesses, but hopefully something works for you!

AliceRaz

Greenhorn
Do you need the cutscene or do you just need the sword? I see that you have the CJB Item Spawner mod; if you only need the galaxy sword you can probably spawn it with that. It may also be worth using the CJB Cheats menu to change the date to whatever the next day is to see if that works. Some other things that I can think of would be making sure that you speak dwarvish and have read the clue leading you to the desert; I know it isn't usually a requirement but one of your mods may have made it necessary. I haven't used the Adventurer's Guild Expanded mod, but I think I would look at that one as well since obtaining the galaxy sword triggers a cutscene for Marlon in vanilla, so that mod could have adjusted something on how you obtain the sword as well. Mostly just guesses, but hopefully something works for you!
I need the cut scene so I can trigger the wizard to unlock my Nexus or whatever it’s called! But I will try what you recommend thank you!

mtrisciut

Cowpoke
I need the cut scene so I can trigger the wizard to unlock my Nexus or whatever it’s called! But I will try what you recommend thank you!
If nothing else works it may be worth spawning the sword and seeing if it triggers the Nexus without the cutscene; it's possible that just having the sword enter your inventory may be enough. I wouldn't try it until you've exhausted all other options, though, just in case spawning it through CJB locks you out of being able to obtain it in the regular way in the desert.

StarlitAstoria

Newcomer
Hello! I just found out the answer to this issue myself! If you have the MARGO mod, aka the Modular Gameplay overhaul mod, there is actually a change with spawning the galaxy sword. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/articles/1376 this article on their mod page shows you all of the changes + new items, but tldr, you need 10 iridium bars and a prismatic shard in your inventory and it should spawn! I hope this helps!