frog legs

Luceat

Planter
You get the recipe from Grobus. And as far as i know, you can catch frogs in the mountain-lake :)

Lew Zealand

Helper
You get the recipe from Grobus. And as far as i know, you can catch frogs in the mountain-lake :)
How did my horse get into your game? Izzat where he gets himself when I can't find that silly nag???

Lol, and I tried to find him in one of my saves and I can't. I found Ernest and two Speedys (I didn't know I'd recycled that name). Grobus must be on a farm on my other machine.

Unless he's with YOU! That hoss is a sneaky devil.

imnvs

Local Legend
Hold up... frog legs? Frogs in the mountain lake? What is this? This is new information to me. Where are you seeing folks liking frog legs?

LRangerR

Local Legend
Hold up... frog legs? Frogs in the mountain lake? What is this? This is new information to me. Where are you seeing folks liking frog legs?
Yeaaaahhhh, I don't think all the Sebastian fangirls (and boys) would approve of this. I've also never heard of it before either, I'm assuming it's modded.

Odin

Staff member
As this is a discussion of a modded item, I've moved the thread. (For the future, feel free to report threads if they've been posted in the wrong section and we'll get to it quicker).