iOS Friendship Board - Sunflower

JazzH09

Greenhorn
I cannot add the sunflower to the Friendship board of the Community Center without the game crashing. The music/sounds keep playing in the background but everything on the screen freezes and I have to restart the game.

I am on Day 20, Fall (Season 1) and loading from the Home Screen (not an emergency load)

Device - iPhone 14 Max iOS version 16.6
Version - 1.5.6.46 - Stardew Valley+ for Apple Arcade

wildandblue

Sodbuster
I cannot add the sunflower to the Friendship board of the Community Center without the game crashing. The music/sounds keep playing in the background but everything on the screen freezes and I have to restart the game.

I am on Day 20, Fall (Season 1) and loading from the Home Screen (not an emergency load)

Device - iPhone 14 Max iOS version 16.6
Version - 1.5.6.46 - Stardew Valley+ for Apple Arcade
I had a similar issue with being unable to place cookies on the friendship board (for remixed bundles). I don't recall exactly what resolved it, but either it was (1) trying the next day, or (2) zooming in further, or (3) temporarily saving the farm file to iCloud via the Files app, deleting and reinstalling the app, and moving the farm file back to the On My ...[device] Stardew Valley folder.

However, as far as I know, the Arcade+ version only saves your progress via Game Center to iCloud (and is not accessible via the Files app), so you won't see a physical folder and file on your device. In that case I'd do an iCloud back up of your device, delete and reinstall the app, and after reinstalling, the data should be automatically available via Game Center.

Last edited: