Free cats for everyone!

gakutenn

Cowpoke
I was all "!!!" at your first post, but then I got a bit suspicious because of some details looking rather weird (that one little bat, some eyes, sudden spots that make no sense etc.). It looks like it's AI, isn't it?
As an artist myself, I'd like to ask you to reconsider your usage of AI, even if it's just for some fun with little kitty pictures. The majority of artwork used to feed the AI machines is stolen and artists have very little ways of protecting their art from being used to train AI machines. If it's trained on your artwork with your machine, that's something different. But please always remember what AI is trained on. It's unfortunate to see it getting spread so far with very few regulations. This is no way an attack on your or anything like that! I'm just not sure whether you don't know or just don't care, so I would like to take this chance to spread awareness (I feel like I'm the party pooper nonetheless, but it's an important discussion to have). AI is definitely able to create beautiful artwork, I won't deny that. But it's only possible because of illegally feeding on the work of artists who very, very often do not consent to this. Many don't even know their art is being used like that.
I know you won't make money out of this or something like that and I'm sure you don't do this out of malice or anything like that (please don't get me wrong!), but things like these, however small, help to normalize the usage of AI artwork.