Xbox Four corners farm

ValleyGirl

Tiller
Looking for players for the 4 corners farm I can play most days no kids sorry just want to have a laugh n enjoy the game don't have t take it too serious
Did you find people to join you? I've just joined the forum and would love to do a multiplayer game on the xbox. Not sure how it works though. Is the game pass required?

ValleyGirl

Tiller
Swiftylee86 is not resposnding but if others are wanting to do a mulitplayer on the Xbox, how do we go about setting that up and playing together? Do we all have to login at the same time? Can we play the game independently of each other? How does it work?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Swiftylee86 is not resposnding but if others are wanting to do a mulitplayer on the Xbox, how do we go about setting that up and playing together? Do we all have to login at the same time? Can we play the game independently of each other? How does it work?
I've only recently started nonlocal multiplayer like you'd do on the XBox and if it works the same as on Switch, one person Hosts so they alone have access to the "master" farm and I'm pretty sure they can play on it when the other people are not available. But everyone else can only play when the Host is playing that Farm on SDV so there's a bit of coordination needed to set a time for 2 or 3 or 4 to play together.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I've only recently started nonlocal multiplayer like you'd do on the XBox and if it works the same as on Switch, one person Hosts so they alone have access to the "master" farm and I'm pretty sure they can play on it when the other people are not available. But everyone else can only play when the Host is playing that Farm on SDV so there's a bit of coordination needed to set a time for 2 or 3 or 4 to play together.
It's the same as all platforms unless you dabble in some extreme modding which I'm not sure even exists or you create a sort of "ghost" character that only exists in the multiplayer screen to wait for others, it would be a pretty bad experience though as you would have to wait for the "ghost" to pass out every night.