Forum visitors?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I look around every day most of the time, sometimes a couple of times and sometimes not at all, it really depends, mostly on if the posts are exiting, there used to be a lot more activity and cool posts and ideas on here half a year back but it's slowly turned into a trickle, sometimes there are more of them and then I am on more but it's rare.
Hopefully it becomes more active around here as that would be fun, maybe when 1.5 pops for mobile people will be more interested and well have more players enter and ask questions/share.

I like this. ❤

It's not about posting or showing off fun stuff, it's just to come here and have a look.
And at times you might to be able to help a poor soul in a predicament.

In any ways, if you just stop by here now and again, then you're an active member!

And I agree, this forum is very welcoming, and ppl doesn't hold back.

I usually check in every day. I like to help when players have questions or problems. I always like to discuss how to choose a spouse or how to get to level 100 in the skull cavern!
Sometimes I consult the wiki and condense the information, like when someone wants to talk fish ponds or tailoring.
I play on mobile and I'm excited about 1.5 coming soon. I love reading about everyone's beach farm and ginger island adventures.