Hedhogthe3rd
Farmer
2, I need more party tricks other then a double jointed thumb
Woul you rather be a would you rather or a rather would you?2, I need more party tricks other then a double jointed thumb
Rather would you.Woul you rather be a would you rather or a rather would you?
You billion dollars.Rather would you.
would you rather get I billion dollars or 2 billion doll hairs
Doll hairYou billion dollars.
Would you rather burn doll hair or human hair?
Oil lamp, for a very specific tiny reason I don't wanna explain.A? I don’t really care about cross dressing.
Would you rather be a modern lamp or an oil lamp
Both are cursed to imagine lol.Oh mannn... Probably a fly-shaped elephant?
Would you rather play only 3D games (whatever the genre) or only 2D games?
Well, I'm already used to be blind to obvious clues, so why not go on with it?Would you rather always overhear secrets, but only the ones you'd prefer to never know or be blind to obvious clues in people's body language?