Switch Forge rotates between vampiric, haymaker, and artful.

mcli23

Newcomer
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in the group.

I’ve been trying to achieve Crusader at the forge on my sword. However, despite using 16 prismatic shards, I’ve only ever rotated between: vampiric, haymaker, and artful.

I’m just wanting to reach out and see if this is a bug, or if this is just awful, awful luck!

Thanks for taking the time to read, and if there’s an issue with this post, please don’t hesitate to let me know and I’ll delete.

Njin

Planter
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in the group.

I’ve been trying to achieve Crusader at the forge on my sword. However, despite using 16 prismatic shards, I’ve only ever rotated between: vampiric, haymaker, and artful.

I’m just wanting to reach out and see if this is a bug, or if this is just awful, awful luck!

Thanks for taking the time to read, and if there’s an issue with this post, please don’t hesitate to let me know and I’ll delete.
Sounds like awful luck, I will visit the forge first thing of the day..If it don't give me what I want . I just reload play the day without visiting the forge and then try again the next day. If it seems your still getting the same enchantment. try it on another tool or fishing rod first