Windows Forge Bug

When playing co-op with only two people, we were both in the forge trying to figure it out. I left the UI and saw it was 2AM so I passed out. Instead of going to black I was instantly transported to the far right of the room where there is walkable tile but no way out. Upon the start of the new day, my partner was transported back to the farm while I was left stranded in the volcano on that small piece of land.

Thankfully I waited the whole day and passed out, waking up back at the farm but at the cost of Willy's legs feeling like shrimp the next day.

Slimeglasses

Sodbuster
When playing co-op with only two people, we were both in the forge trying to figure it out. I left the UI and saw it was 2AM so I passed out. Instead of going to black I was instantly transported to the far right of the room where there is walkable tile but no way out. Upon the start of the new day, my partner was transported back to the farm while I was left stranded in the volcano on that small piece of land.

Thankfully I waited the whole day and passed out, waking up back at the farm but at the cost of Willy's legs feeling like shrimp the next day.

Oh no! That sounds crazy!

LRangerR

Local Legend

Do you think you would be able to recreate this bug?