Solved [Fixed] 10 heart event

Heckin_Cat

Newcomer
I’m trying to marry Sebastian but I can’t trigger his 10 heart event I’ve checked for corrupted data and restarted my switch but nothings working!

Hill Myna

Farmer
I'm slightly confused – have you already married Sebastian? There's no other way of reaching 11 hearts. If so, then AFAIK you're not going to be able to trigger the 10-heart event, unfortunately.

Are you miscounting the hearts on the social page? Did you name an animal Sebastian?

Heckin_Cat

Newcomer
I'm slightly confused – have you already married Sebastian? There's no other way of reaching 11 hearts. If so, then AFAIK you're not going to be able to trigger the 10-heart event, unfortunately.

Are you miscounting the hearts on the social page? Did you name an animal Sebastian?
I’m not :( it says He’s my boyfriend and I have 11 hearts but I can’t buy the marriage amulet it says I’m not ready

Hill Myna

Farmer
This sounds really odd! Could you share a screenshot of Sebastian from your social page (as in tab three of your inventory). I think that will help.

In case you are unsure as to how to do that, use your Switch's inbuilt screenshot button (bottom left of your controller), and then read paragraph three of this post to transfer the file to your device.

To successfully obtain the Pendant you also have to have a house that's upgraded by at least one level (adding the kitchen). Have you done this?

Heckin_Cat

Newcomer
This sounds really odd! Could you share a screenshot of Sebastian from your social page (as in tab three of your inventory). I think that will help.

In case you are unsure as to how to do that, use your Switch's inbuilt screenshot button (bottom left of your controller), and then read paragraph three of this post to transfer the file to your device.

To successfully obtain the Pendant you also have to have a house that's upgraded by at least one level (adding the kitchen). Have you done this?
I’ve got the kitchen there the image

Attachments

Hill Myna

Farmer
It looks like you've miscounted, that's 9 hearts, not 11. :)

I can understand the confusion, because giving the bouquet unlocks the counter to go all the way up to 10 hearts, and once you've maxed out that bar he'll be eligible to marry.

So give it a couple more days of interaction and you'll be able to purchase the Pendant!

Thanks for the quick responses, glad we could get this problem solved together! Make sure you share a screenshot of the wedding, I'd love to see!

Heckin_Cat

Newcomer
It looks like you've miscounted, that's 9 hearts, not 11. :)

I can understand the confusion, because giving the bouquet unlocks the counter to go all the way up to 10 hearts, and once you've maxed out that bar he'll be eligible to marry.

So give it a couple more days of interaction and you'll be able to purchase the Pendant!

Thanks for the quick responses, glad we could get this problem solved together! Make sure you share a screenshot of the wedding, I'd love to see!
Omg!!!! I’m gonna kill my self how the hell did I miss count 😭 I’ve been trying for days

thank you so much for the help
Is there any way i could get your Insta or discord

Hill Myna

Farmer
Omg!!!! I’m gonna kill my self how the hell did I miss count 😭 I’ve been trying for days

thank you so much for the help
Glad I could help! Thanks for taking the time to answer my question! :D

Also, I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but don't rush to give Seb the Pendant, make sure you watch his 10 heart event first!
Is there any way i could get your Insta or discord
I'm not on either of those platforms, but you can follow me on these forums if you like!

Nevermind, you just did! 🤣

Heckin_Cat

Newcomer
Glad I could help! Thanks for taking the time to answer my question! :D

Also, I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but don't rush to give Seb the Pendant, make sure you watch his 10 heart event first!

I'm not on either of those platforms, but you can follow me on these forums if you like!

Nevermind, you just did! 🤣
I almost did! I have it to him then realised I didn’t do the 10 heart scene so I restarted the day

Hill Myna

Farmer
I almost did! I have it to him then realised I didn’t do the 10 heart scene so I restarted the day
It would've been fine to keep that day, because the Wedding happens 3 days after you give the Pendant, so you would've had plenty of time to trigger the heart event. Still, better safe than sorry, and the 10 heart event was the whole point of this thread anyways!