Finally finished my new Beach/Tidepools Design! (Y48 Summer)

Frick your organization and planning skills. *(Why is he so goooood?)*
hey thanks a lot for ur nice comment! 😀 :thumbsup: my plan is beginning with no real plan, it really starts with looking at the npc path maps, mark the possible spots with tiles where its safe to put something and then start with a small area. place some furniture/plants, visit it at it the next (real life) day find out yesterday it looked cool but now ****ty. and then try something else. step by step, til all areas have something "to look at" which means my design of this part. i try to have some colour schemes in the objects/furniture that match to each other and give a nice contrast. it also have to "make sense", like fulfilling a special purpose (here it's a little restaurant, the drumblocks on the modern endtables should be stoves and the alien rarecrows are the cooks and a bar). yeah and sometimes like i said when i'm not ok with it i start redoing whole ares again or force myself to see it as done, and that it will never be perfect but gives me a chance to optimize it next time, so it never gets boring. in the process i always get new ideas and i keep them for the next occasion to create something new...hope that wasn't too long😀

It looks fantastic! Love how everything is tied together with the big trees, the paving and the colour scheme. Such a cool Luau vibe. Thanks for sharing insight into your planning process, you're an amazing designer, now we have a few of your secrets :smile: