Fiddlehead Risotto :\

YouLost999Items

Greenhorn
Hey, I need to make Fiddlehead Risotto but I don't have the recipe yet (because I didn't check the tv every day when I started playing).
Will the recipe ever be repeated again? I'm spring y4.

Salt Farmer

Greenhorn
On Wednesday, a random recipe that has previously aired on a Sunday airs as a "Re-run". Simply watching the channel will teach the player the recipe if it's not yet known. The rotation of Sunday recipes repeats on a 2-year schedule with 32 recipes in total.
Although I think a recent changelog mentioned that the re-runs air on Sunday now so check the TV on Wednesdays and Sundays to be sure to catch it.

Hope that helps.

Odin

Staff member
Although I think a recent changelog mentioned that the re-runs air on Sunday now so check the TV on Wednesdays and Sundays to be sure to catch it.
Sundays are still on the two year loop, the new change is that Wednesday re-runs will now prioritize recipes you don't yet know, before it was pretty much random and you just had to wait for the next time in the two year cycle. Now you can just watch on Wednesdays and get any recipes you're missing pretty quickly.

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
Sundays are still on the two year loop, the new change is that Wednesday re-runs will now prioritize recipes you don't yet know, before it was pretty much random and you just had to wait for the next time in the two year cycle. Now you can just watch on Wednesdays and get any recipes you're missing pretty quickly.
That's good to know. I think I'm still missing recipes.