Standard Farm Ferris requested that I show my farm so here it is!

stardew_luv

Planter
It's name is Draconia farm, I'm still working on it, and try to find me in this screenie View attachment 24122
Current version
View attachment 24123
Original abomination

@Ferris Bueller
@Ferris Bueller
@Ferris Bueller
Are you proud of me?
(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)
I’m sure he is! Just don’t get him started on decorating/ maximizing the rest of the valley too! 😆Very well thought out, creative use of space, colors go well together, lots of animals and fishies love it! How many Slimes do you have? Love slimes but all my breeding attempts go bad so I just incubate the same color per building.

ETA is that the same farm redone or did you finish the first and are on a new farm? They both look great just differences location of decor and some different buildings.

Last edited:

DragonGwen

Farmer
I’m sure he is! Just don’t get him started on decorating/ maximizing the rest of the valley too! 😆Very well thought out, creative use of space, colors go well together, lots of animals and fishies love it! How many Slimes do you have? Love slimes but all my breeding attempts go bad so I just incubate the same color per building.

ETA is that the same farm redone or did you finish the first and are on a new farm? They both look great just differences location of decor and some different buildings.
Same farm, just before and after, I have all my hutches maxed out with a tiger one, a mixed red and purple one, a blue one, and a green one, and I do know what Wheres Waldo? Is.

It's name is Draconia farm, I'm still working on it, and try to find me in this screenie View attachment 24122
Current version
View attachment 24123

Original abomination

@Ferris Bueller
@Ferris Bueller
@Ferris Bueller
Are you proud of me?
(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)
of course i am 😀:heart::stardrop:! wow that's a lot of slime hutches, i only had one once because it's simply too space consuming for my farm...what can u do with all the eggs? or what else does it produce? also: (cat meme) i should buy a pond again!

Lew Zealand

Helper
I am one with your utter disrespect for Flower Honey. These Bee Houses will go here. Because there is a line and they fit in the line. Crops are way over there and Flowers are not crops. NotCrops shall not comingle with Crops thus cheapening their inherent Croppiness.

You Houses shall produce Honey, no more and no less.

DragonGwen

Farmer
I am one with your utter disrespect for Flower Honey. These Bee Houses will go here. Because there is a line and they fit in the line. Crops are way over there and Flowers are not crops. NotCrops shall not comingle with Crops thus cheapening their inherent Croppiness.

You Houses shall produce Honey, no more and no less.
I don't need fancy stuff.
It sell regardless.
I no need money, I rich.

I checked yesterday and I'm at around 39 mill.
But a large portion of that is just the massive amount of legends and prismatic shards I sold because I like me item codes.
I still have made legitimate millions though.
ok thank you! yeah no problem i also used the item id glitch now and then. but for achieving gold it's too exhausting imo, like constantly buying and selling chicken only for some small amount of money