favourite NPC

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hmmm, this is a surprisingly hard question and I guess I'll approach it as: IRL who would I end up hanging out with?

Probably Caroline as she seems the most self-realized and balanced person in the Valley. All the adults (young and older) are off their rockers in small to larger ways (maybe not Evelyn) and the kids are still very young. But Caroline finds no need to bust heads (lookin' at you Pierre!) or do anything other than what's best for Caroline and her family. Plus, someone needs to take Abby down a notch and it sure isn't going to be the Slouch Twins, Sam and Seb.

And anyway I've already described my undying appreciation for the unattainable perfection that is Gil in a few other posts so he gets a pass here.

FairyRing

Farmer
Hmmm, this is a surprisingly hard question and I guess I'll approach it as: IRL who would I end up hanging out with?

Probably Caroline as she seems the most self-realized and balanced person in the Valley. All the adults (young and older) are off their rockers in small to larger ways (maybe not Evelyn) and the kids are still very young. But Caroline finds no need to bust heads (lookin' at you Pierre!) or do anything other than what's best for Caroline and her family. Plus, someone needs to take Abby down a notch and it sure isn't going to be the Slouch Twins, Sam and Seb.

And anyway I've already described my undying appreciation for the unattainable perfection that is Gil in a few other posts so he gets a pass here.
I don't think Abby can be taken down a notch....:toothy:

hexnessie

Farmer
Leo. He's so open and honest and accepting about how he's feeling - like saying he's sad or shy and just wants to be shy for a while and that I should let him.

Linus too, because he's the only Pelican Town resident who says openly "Sorry, I don't know you and don't know if I can trust you" instead of being all rude and snippy.