Favorite food cuisine?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Chocolate is totally a cuisine type, think of how many different ways it's prepared. Hot chocolate, chocolate fountains, mole sauce, fudge, brownies, chocolate bars, about a million different candy bars, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. It just keeps getting better!

Ok okok, I'm calm... super calm, no overexcitedness issues here, totally normal.

I don't eat much red meat but an excellently prepared (and expensive) filet mignon is just amazing. And a m-r hamburger with mustard, a fried egg and avocado slices on it is quite a bit cheaper, more available, and smashing in it's own way.

Oh, and I'll eat almost anything Italian that doesn't involve white sauce.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I enjoy any food that has tofu or cheese in it. I like its sour taste.
Get this person away from me, FBI, this is your man, he's dangerous, we need all soldiers on him now, surround the building, there will be causulties.
Lol, not kidding though, I really dislike tofu and won't eat cheese unless it's intergrated into something.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I love old foods with history and just foreign foods too, I did a lot of traveling before covid and I have very mixed parents and family.
I love Indian, Greek, Italian, Thai, Indonesian, Mexican, some East-asian cuisine and much more, I have to be vague or I could go on for hours.

hexnessie

Farmer
mole sauce
Um. Like... not with actual moles in it though, right?

RIGHT?

For me, anything that has regular potato in it is comfort food. Not the sweet potato though, that is a horrible mockery, a carrot pretending to be a spud, and should not be mentioned.

I also love foods that merge sweet and savory tastes, like banana and blue cheese stew with garam masala seasoning, or cauliflower with breadcrumbs, sugar and butter, or blue cheese and sweet pear salad.

FairyRing

Farmer
Chocolate is totally a cuisine type, think of how many different ways it's prepared. Hot chocolate, chocolate fountains, mole sauce, fudge, brownies, chocolate bars, about a million different candy bars, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. It just keeps getting better!
I absolutely concur.

I've never checked, but the color is right. You'll have to ask this guy:

I think he's got some on his upper lip, right there...
why do you keep slapping molé savage in the threads:laugh::laugh:?