Fattening Haley up with pancakes

Salty1

Planter
This is why I usually prefer to keep a tool in hand when talking to my spouse, before shuffling to their morning gift after chatting. Sometimes I'll still do this, though! I find it especially funny with Leah and the exchange of salad.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Why yes, I have installed the Fat Haley mod and also the Fat Penny mod. Oddly enough the Fat Abigail mod seems not to be working though she's heading to the orthodontist tomorrow, and the Fat Maru mod is only freshly installed is I'm still waiting for data on that one. Unfortunately for next time there's no Fat Elliot mod, just a boring Java Elliot.

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
Why yes, I have installed the Fat Haley mod and also the Fat Penny mod. Oddly enough the Fat Abigail mod seems not to be working though she'd heading to the orthodontist tomorrow, and the Fat Maru mod is only freshly installed is I'm still waiting for data on that one. Unfortunately for next time there's no Fat Elliot mod, just a boring Java Elliot.
All his weight goes straight to his hair

Germanwalter

Newcomer
Why yes, I have installed the Fat Haley mod and also the Fat Penny mod. Oddly enough the Fat Abigail mod seems not to be working though she's heading to the orthodontist tomorrow, and the Fat Maru mod is only freshly installed is I'm still waiting for data on that one. Unfortunately for next time there's no Fat Elliot mod, just a boring Java Elliot.
Where did you found those mods?

Sebastian my man....does not want to be a soft boy.
Therefore. I keep cooking a lot of healthy meals.

fattening Haley?... poor girl... :petrified:
I think she won't forgive you because she won't wear her favorite clothes...She is into fashion, remember?. *shakes my head

Odin

Staff member
I always make sure to give my spouse a gift in the morning before talking to them, so I regularly see the "you've already given Leah a gift today" message (I don't remember the exact wording), but I've managed to avoid any actual unintentional gifting.