Switch Farming Friends

M1sch1ef

Cowpoke
Hey everyone, I'm looking to either create or join a relaxed but active hub for Switch.

Work towards completing a farm layout that all agree with.

Let me know if you're interested or have one going and need more players.

Thank ^^

Basic

Cowpoke
Hello. I’ve only made it to year 4. So very new. Looking for friends to play with. I’m very interested in playing.

My friend loves the game, he loves like 3 minutes walking distance only select few weekends and My cousin that I never see plays it, so I really need friends to play with. Repey if ypu make the sever! Ill love to be in it!

SunnShine81

Greenhorn
Hey everyone, I'm looking to either create or join a relaxed but active hub for Switch.

Work towards completing a farm layout that all agree with.

Let me know if you're interested or have one going and need more players.

Thank ^^
I’d love to play I’ve been looking for people to play with for a minute.

M1sch1ef

Cowpoke
Oh wonderful ^^

We should decide on the farm type, whether the money will be shared or separate, the cabin layout and farm type. I'd love to go with Forest farm but if you'd prefer something else let me know.

Or if you have a section setup share the code with those here so that we can join.

nevs

Cowpoke
Just realized yall are over 18, I don’t really feel comfortable playing with people that much older than me :heartrip::bird:

Basic

Cowpoke
I’m trying. But. I’ve never done a coop. So I went to the coop option. And I clicked join and nothing is loading. Am I missing something?

Basic

Cowpoke
I’m trying. But. I’ve never done a coop. So I went to the coop option. And I clicked join and nothing is loading. Am I missing something?
Or can u explain it on how I can add u to it. I clicked coop , the. Online communication n clicked the join tab. And it’s not showing anything to put in code plz help